The Best & Worst of 2002: Part 1
Hill and Beez delve into the brilliant and the balls of the year 2002. Tracklisting for Part 1:
1. 2001 and the Implosion of Nu Metal.
2. Hardcore Steps Up feat. Hatebreed, Glassjaw, Poison The Well and more.
3. Mayehm Meets Mayhem. The Dillinger Escape Plan team with Mike Patton for a futuristic masterpiece.
4. The Golden Age Of Pop Punk. Sum 41, the resurgence of Bad Religion, New Found Glory and Fenix TX.
5. Blink 182: The Beginning Of The End. How Box Car Racer wounded Blink 182 forever.
6. Kerrang! and Metal Hammer's Albums of 2002. No spoilers but one's a classic and one's a turkey.
7. R.I.P. Layne Stayley, 1967-2002.
8. The Osbournes Take America. Ozzy and SHAROOOOOON (*sigh*) take over the homes of America.
9. Metal In Crisis. The old guard hit the skids and Papa Roach shed their nu metal skin.
10. Slipknot At War. Stone Sour and Murderdolls release their debut albums and the band unmask for the first time.