The Best & Worst of 2002: Part 2
Hill and Beez delve into the brilliant and the balls of the year 2002. Tracklisting for Part 2:
1. Metal Fights Back. Mastodon, Opeth and Decapitated blaze a trail for the future.
2. Killswitch Launch A Classic. Alive Or Just Breathing and the birth of one of metal's greatest ever moments.
3. Audioslave: A True Supergroup? Do Chris Cornell and Rage Against The Machine equal the sum of their parts?
4. Rock In The Press. The NME embrace rock music? For real??!?
5. By The Wank. The Red Hot Chili Peppers become your mum's favourite band on By The Way.
6. The Urban Invasion. Eminem and N.E.R.D. take rock by storm.
7. 2002 baby, Transplants. Rancid and Blink members create a masterpiece.
8. L8r Boi. Avril Lavigne, Busted and Bowling For Soup open one of rock's biggest cans of worms.
9. Emo's Humble Beginnings. What the world came to know as emo began to emerge feat. The Used, Finch, Thrice, My Chemical Romance and Taking Back Sunday.
10. Brit But You Know It. A look at Britain and Kerrang! Award winners The Cooper Temple Clause and A and the release of Hundred Reason's seminal, Ideas Above Our Station.
11. Festival Round Up: Greg Did A Poo. A look at Ozzfest and rock's return to Donington, Deconstruction and Reading & Leeds featuring Axl Rose and Dillinger Greg getting his poop on.
12. Albums of 2002. Hill and Beez reveal their favourite albums of 2002.